Buick/Rover V8s Pt. 1 (*long*)

To: mit-eddie!gatech!ken@EDDIE.MIT.EDU,
Subject: Buick/Rover V8s Pt. 1 (*long*)
From: linus!att!akguc!dlp@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 89 13:23:16 EST
Roger Garret writes:
>     Also, for the archive- Is Dan Philen (S.Eastern MGT register) still with
> us? I have a copy of his large MG clubs list which needs a little updating,
>(the
> MG Car Club of England has moved into their new offices, they are now in...
> Abingdon!) I'll try to update it if Dan's not here, and send it off to
>Richard.

Yes, Roger, I am still here.  I've taken a new job function in the company
and find little time to write, but I still try and read the mail.
The gauge company in N.Y. is Nissonger, and also University Motors
in Wisconson does gauge and instrument repair.  Had the water temp
gauge on my MG TF repaired by them.  Bought a 48 MG TC last June,
and its fun to drive.  My Austin Healy 3000 needs new carpets, and
the 64 Cloud III is now residing in the basement with the other
three cars.  I envy you your barn and lift.

If you want to modify the car clubs list, them please do it. I welcome
the help as I haven't had time lately.  I am still the editor of
the Southeastern MG T Register, but resigned as editor of the Mercedes
Club.  My 16 month old daughter takes all the available time now, but
she is worth it!

Best Regards to you and all other SOLs.

Octagonally,

Dan Philen   att!akguc!dlp