Re: Wheeling and dealing

To: uunet!alliant.alliant.COM!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Re: Wheeling and dealing
From: mit-eddie!uunet.UU.NET!ssi!fanning!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 89 10:26:05 CST
        I've seen the Shelby wheels of which you speak. A friend of mine has a
set on her Spitfire.  They're pretty sharp and do remind me of the Panasports.
She mentioned that they were quite a bit cheaper when I first talked to her
about them several years ago.

        As for Mark's wheeling and dealings, keep it up. I'm alway on the
lookout for something special. Fer Instance, I'm looking for a TR250 or
early (1969-1971  < SN CC75,000) TR-6 head. If anyone has one, please let me
know...

        Oh, and I'm still looking for a place that rebuilds OD's.....

bob