A-H book needed

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: A-H book needed
From: mit-eddie!cod.nosc.mil!samuels@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Lawrence J. Samuels)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 89 12:06:52 PST
Hello to the group!  A quick introduction, since I'm new
to the mailing list.  My name is Larry Samuels,
I've got an A-H 3000 Mark III and a Jaguar Series 2 E-type
(can you say "conspicuous consumption?") which occupy a lot
of my time. I work at the Naval Ocean System Center in San
Diego, CA; I'm a computer engineer.

Now my question:  does anyone have a copy of the following
book for sale, or know where I might be able to get one?

          "Healeys and Austin-Healeys - an
          Illustrated History of the Marque"
          by Peter Brown and Les Needham.

It's out of print as far as I can find out.  I used to have a copy,
but sold it years ago.

Anyone have a copy for sale or trade? Please e-mail me at
      samuels@cod.nosc.mil
or phone me/leave a message at (619) 223-4189.

Thanks for the help.  See you on the roads!

Larry Samuels