V-8 Power in an MGB wrapper.

To: harvard!linus!alliant!british-cars%uunet.UU.NET@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: V-8 Power in an MGB wrapper.
From: David Ambrose <linus!harvard!uunet.UU.NET!amdahl!drivax!dambrose%ursa-major.SPDCC.COM@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 89 16:10:19 PST
        Howdy all,

        Mention has been made of a Rover V-8 conversion for MGB's.  Has
anyone out there in Lucasland done one of these?

        I'm now curious because I've just discovered my engine will soon
be in need of a rebuild.  I also have a pointer to a Rover v-8 engine.

        Any info and sources of parts would be appreciated.

        Thanks,
        Dave Ambrose
----
Play it cool;  play it cool;  fifty-fifty fire and ice -- Joni Mitchell
David L. Ambrose, --  Digital Research, Inc          ...!amdahl!drivax!dambrose
SPECIFIC DENIAL: Don't blame DRI.  They wouldn't approve of this anyway. r}ix
NO CARRIER