re:

To: "bellcore!iuvax!gatech!mit-eddie!alliant!british-cars"@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: re:
From: mit-eddie!gatech!iuvax!bellcore!pyuxe!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 24 Nov 1989 15:37 EST
David Boreham writes:

>Hello, I am considering buying either a TR250 or TR6 in the Bay Area and
>importing it to the UK. Could someone please tell me what price I could
>expect to pay for these vehicles, in good condition ?

Your use of the term "good" leaves much leeway.  In any case, I'll
take a shot at your query and the folks in the Bay area may want to
add additional info.  I believe you can find a good 250 or 6 for
about $5000.  For that price, the car should be fully functional,
presentable and reasonably close to original condition.

If you are looking for a concour winner, expect to pay anywhere
between $7500 to $10,000, possibly more if it is a perfect
car.

Hope that helps, good luck on your quest.

Bill Sohl