Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Battery cable

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Battery cable
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 08:51:15 -0400
At 07:27 PM 8/3/2016, Kevin Rodgers wrote:

 >Does anyone know what gage wire it is from the positive battery terminal to
 >the starter relay (under the passenger side carpet)?

Kevin,

Not off the top of my head.  I'm pretty sure it's one of the "0" sizes, either
0, 00, or 000.  But you could remove it from the car and take it to
any auto electrical shop or fleet supply store and they should have
the correct size wire
and be able to make one for you.  That's what I did.

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive