[Bricklin] Under dash lights and dome light

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Under dash lights and dome light
From: Glenda Cutright <cutright@eoni.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:49:50 -0700
Hi Guys, Bricklin 2009 has developed an electrical problem. The under
dash lights and the dome lights will not go off. I have disconnected the
door light switches and the lights are still on. I am thinking that my
head light switch might of shorted out. Has anyone come across this
problem? I am getting tired of disconnecting the battery. Merv 1349,
2009, 2555
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive