Re: [Bricklin] javascript

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] javascript
From: Alan Morton <adm222@epguides.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:33:13 -0500
Javascript is evil.  I do not have it, and thus soem poorly designed websites do
not work for me.  I just saw something on the news a week or so ago saying it is
best if you do have it to turn it off if you want to protect sensitive inof you
may have on your computer.  It was sort of a sidebar to the main story about a
new type of cookies even more evil than noraml cookies as they do not diappear
when you quit your web browser or reboot your computer.

I do not have it but I beleive the newest version of my web browser, Classilla,
does have the option to turn javascript on for sites that you choose or it has
a known safe category of.
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive