[Bricklin] pics needed

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] pics needed
From: serge berube <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:11:16 +0000
I got this project i the go hard to explain lol but need picture of a bricklin
rear that shows off tail lights and wheels ,with nice scenery up front ..so
you understand my plan lol i want to full-blown it to actual size and put a
real tail end peace with lights ext and have it in my shop like picture frame
on wall ...yes i'm bored its winter i need to play lol thank in advance ..will
send you picture of finished result after im done of everything to the one we
use pics ...serge vin 1733
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47