Re: [Bricklin] June 1989 Bricklin meet in Lompoc, CA

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] June 1989 Bricklin meet in Lompoc, CA
From: JLC <breton48@live.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:26:20 -0700
Hi... The first owner of my Bricklin recently gave me VHS tapes of the June
1989 Bricklin club meet in Lompoc, CA. I am having those VHS transferred to
DVD format (two DVDs). Some time ago on this mailing list, a club member
(Kevin Hand?) was asking for photos of past CA meets.  It should be easy to
make photos from the DVDs, which I will receive within a week. I already
viewed the videos online - not "director cut" quality for sure, and much
non-Bricklin material (such as the Lompoc Parade), but also interesting
shots of club members and their cars.

JLC
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html