[Bricklin] BI meet

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] BI meet
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:23:49 -0400
Hey gang,

It was great to see everyone there - old friends and new faces!

I hope everyone made it home OK.  I know of two cars that ended up
being towed home.

I hope I can get them to write an article about their experience for the
magazine.

If you broke down, had a problem and had it fixed at the meet, please write
an article about your trials.  These make great stories, and lets people know
not to worry about driving their cars.

Also if you have pictures, if you can, please burn me a CD of them and mail
it to me.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

Bricklin@autox.team.net