Re: [Bricklin] Sports Car Market gives Bricklin a poor review

To: isensee@aol.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Sports Car Market gives Bricklin a poor review
From: Tina Barrett <tbar68@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:07:51 -0500
Just got this in my spam mail from Sports Car Market.  I think all the Brick
owners on the west coast should bombard him:

Dear Collector Car Friends:

We want your car on high-definition TV!

Next week, on Thursday, December 3, we will be shooting an episode of
"What's My Car Worth" for Discovery HD Theater.

Keith Martin and Bill Stephens will be the hosts.

They will be appraising your car on TV, and discussing its current market
value with you in a  format similar to "Appraise My Car."

The shoot will be in Los Angeles.

Our slots are very limited; if you would like to be considered, and have one
of the cars listed below or something of similar interest, send some
information and a couple of photos to:

whatsmycarworth@yahoo.com

Deadline for applications is Monday, November 30, at 6 pm PST.

BONUS: The owner of every car selected will receive a free, signed copy of
Keith Martin's new, hot-selling book, Keith Martin's Guide to Car Collecting

!