Re: [Bricklin] Air Pump wire recommendataions

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Air Pump wire recommendataions
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:45:51 -0500
Greg I almost always put the pump behind the trim panel inside the car, nice
clean install, less wire, less hose less hassle.Just make sure to rubber mount
a bracket then rubber mount the compressor to it, They can be real noisy if
not double rubber mounted.
 10 gauge may seem like over kill but the longer the run the higher the gauge
needs to be. The run length includes the ground. here is a wire gauge chart I
found on line
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/RRRAAAYYY2/WiresizingchartBW.jpg