[Bricklin] A/C Connections

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] A/C Connections
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:40:43 EDT
Ok, I'm finally attempting to put the a/c back in ol' 1343 and have a
couple of questions.

1. There are 2 wires coming out of the wiring loom. 1 with a flat connector
and one with a round connector.  I can see that the round ones connects to
the a/c clutch but where does the flat one go?  (there is also a 3rd wire
with a slotted connector that goes on the temp sender).

2. Which fittings do the hoses connect to on the compressor?  Does the one
coming from the firewall connect to the top or bottom fitting?

3. Should I switch to R134 or go with one of the R12 substitutes?  If so,
which one?

4.  What is the capacity of the a/c system?

Marvin