Re: [Bricklin] 75 fan shroud

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] 75 fan shroud
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:08:21 -0400
At 12:38 AM 8/20/2009, cutright@eoni.com wrote:

 >Hi Guys, The fan shroud is broken on my 75 Bricklin. I was
wondering what the
 >AMC exchange car or part would be. It is a 24 inch triple core radiator.

Merv,

I've be told that the shrouds are Bricklin specific.  If you take it
out, and look
around on it, you should see a some writing.  If it says Bricklin,
then it is unique
to Bricklin.  You might want to try and fix it with some epoxy or
some Aluminumn
flashing and pop rivits.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229