Re: [Bricklin] Things needed for 1974 Bricklin

To: Ed Wenger <wewenger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Things needed for 1974 Bricklin
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:13:33 -0400
Congratulations on the purchase.  Is it a '74 or '75 door panel?  The
fact that it's "split" sounds more symptomatic of a '75 door panel.
What kind of mounting scheme is used for the panel, and is the padding
on the panel soft or firm?  Is the passenger side door panel the same type?

I don't know anything about the availability of the original AC bracket
and pulleys.  Compressors should be available, as I have bought a couple
of them within the past 10 yrs.  You might need a new dryer and evap. as
well.  Are you trying to keep it the original, R-12 size system?

George #670