Re: [Bricklin] 74 - Push Rod Guide Plates

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] 74 - Push Rod Guide Plates
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 05:47:32 -0400
Are you sure they are not bottoming out  in the hole, if they are aftermarket
studs that is a common problem,the aftermarket ones almost fit,  The right way
to fix it is to cut a bit off the end of the stud so they don't bottom out. If
they are not  threaded high enough, they are just plain no good,probably
Chinese made almost right,  return them and buy better quality ones.  but they
are more than likely 1/8" too long on the head end and just need to be cut or
ground down.