[Bricklin] selling 1354

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] selling 1354
From: "zych5" <plz5@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:25:00 -0700
Hello group,
    My name is Patrick Zych and i own car 1354.  I have had the car for about
10 years and I am thinking of selling it. The car is in good shape it was my
daily driver for a while now it spends most of its time in the garage.  I
still like the car but think it would be nice to have a garage again.  I used
to belong to the california bricklin owners club.  If  any one is looking for
a car pleases let me know.  The car is insured for 18,000 with american
hobbyist and  I was thinking of asking 12,000  not sure where to start .
thanks Patrick Zych   (626) 429-3294