A/C box and heater box.

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A/C box and heater box.
From: Lordshill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:02:03 EDT
I'm now working on restoring the A/C- heater components that are  under the
dash and I'm hoping that someone has a good photo or diagram of  the entire
assembly.  The workshop manual and parts manual are not detailed  enough.  When
pulled the boxes the entire area of the heater box was  filled with walnuts
and the beginnings of a nest. Of course it smelled of  chipmunk droppings and
such.  I took photos of the disassembly, but would  really like a clean diagram
to work with.
   The AC box has a couple of cutouts made on the bottom of the  box.  These
seem strange to me.  Are these supposed to be there?
Any help is appreciated.
Roy