Bricklin mailing list

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:17:17 -0400
Hey Gang,

The idea of this list is to help each other out, right?

Lately, I'm seeing a lot more emails where I feel like I'm coming
in in the middle of something.  Anyone else get that feeling?

This come about when we answer an email by selecting the
"Reply to" button.  The email is sent back to the person that
originated the email NOT the group.

So, when you are replying to an email from the group be sure
to select the "REPLY ALL".  This will send 1 email to the originator
and one to the group.   The originator's address will be in the
To line, and the list will be in the CC line.  So the originator will
receive 2 copies of the reply.  If you want, you can edit the
addressee, by cutting the address of the list from the CC and
pasting it over the TO line.  Then the originator will only get
1 copy of the reply.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229