Help- need answer to an off topic question

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help- need answer to an off topic question
From: Alan Coleman <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:07:43 +0000
We're currently in OK in our motorhome and I forgot about the winds out here.
I opened the main door without holding on and it was blown around into an
object I had in the way, which punched a 3/4" to 1" inch diameter
indentation/hole in the fiberglass (painted not gelcoat).  I need to do some
kind of temporary fix while we're traveling to keep water from getting into
the core of the door when it rains. I'm looking for suggestions for something
to use to fill the spot (preferably in white so it's not too obivous).  Things
I've thought about are Marine Tex, white elastomeric caulk, and Dynaglas (but
I don't know what color it is or if it will adhere to a vertical surface.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alan Coleman
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_
Refresh_messenger_062008