Re: Lubrication Fluid

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lubrication Fluid
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:17:43 -0400
I use hydraulic oil, AW32 because that's what I have handy, I use it in my
tractor and hoist. The original seals are made for hydraulic oils so it is
fine. I don't use a lubricator, too much hassle. every spring I just put in
about 1/2 oz in the upper port of the cylinder and cycle it up and down
manually a few times.