SC, NC, GA, FL, AL, Free Concert

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net,morgans@autox.team.net,jsp1.sc@gmail.com
Subject: SC, NC, GA, FL, AL, Free Concert
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 17:10:42 -0500
I don't know if anyone on the list lives near any of the places list below.
 But if you
do, and enjoy Music, you might want to check out The Army Field Band's web
site for
more information:

http://www.army.mil/fieldband/pages/schedule/bc_sched.html

For those that don't know, my son is a Clairnetest with them.  So if you
get a chance
to see one of the concerts, be sure to look up John Blair and tell him that
you know
his dad.

------------

March 1