Bricklin Parts car

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin Parts car
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:41:21 -0500
I just received the following email:

------------

Parts Car

White 75. Doesn't run. You will need a flatbed.

I have an extra door and 2 extra fenders. Some parts have been taken off,
but all are here. Make me a decent offer and it is yours. I will contact
the best offer at the end of the month. If the offers are too low, it will
get sold in pieces.

Located in Cherry Hill NJ

Thanks

Joe Friedman
856-428-3395

My number is 856-428-3395

If interested, please contact Joe Friedman.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229