Re: 50 worst cars of all time

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 50 worst cars of all time
From: "George T. Geissinger" <ustow@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 19:48:52 -0400
Seems I red a list like this some time ago with some good comments then as
well.
I believe one of the comments was why certan years when the cars were almost
the same for a few years. 61 Covair, wasn't 60 the first year so why that.
71 Chy Imperial Lebarron. Wasn't 69 & 70 close? What about the other Imp
models? Trim was the only difference. Maybe they repoed his 71 so he was mad
at the car!!
Looks more like he pulled the names out of a hat.
Sorta like Nader condemming a car he never owned and maybe never drove !!
127GEORGE!!