Re: Tires

To: <hobbycars@cox.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:05:07 -0500
The BF Goodrich Radial TA is a good choice to keep the original look.  They
are not the same tread pattern or raised white letters as the original.
They are cheaper now than back in the 70's.  I purchased mine at Sam's
Wholesale a couple of years ago for $65 a tire.  I took the rims in to have
them mounted since I was still working on the rear shock mount and could not
drive the car. They had them mounted in just a few hours and I picked them
up.  You do have to order the tires from their web site in advance since
they do not stock them.  It took about a week for them to arrive at my local
store.

Greg 0036