New post of Historical footage.

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: New post of Historical footage.
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:28:35 -0500
I just posted a video that I received from the club to the youtube site. This
is various historical stuff of Malcolm, Premier Hatfield and factory video.
No sound through most of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6urwtfP13M

All Bricklin Videos can be accessed through the Bricklin Channel on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/brick0036

Try to post any Bricklin related video and I can link it into this channel for
a single point of reference.  If you have historical video, video or your car
or any video Bricklin related and are unable to post it contact me.  I would
need a DVD or VHS tape and I can upload it for you.

Greg 0036