Re: AC Drier/Dryer replacement 74

To: "George T. Geissinger" <ustow@ptd.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AC Drier/Dryer replacement 74
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:18:38 -0500
George,

It could be.  After visiting Home Depot to test fit various fittings I have
found the connection are the same size. The issue in the opening is smaller
and the tube that would normally fit inside the opening is to large.

It looks like a simple thing to create.  I just cannot seem to find anyone
that can make a new one.  Worst case would be to drill out the opening. in
the drier to allow it to fit.  My concern there is introducing small metal
fragments into the drier that may get stuck in the system somewhere or
damage the compressor.

Greg 0036