74 Brick for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 Brick for sale
From: "Tim Triplett" <ford_edge01@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:17:01 GMT
I tried my best to avoid this situation but saddly I am forced to abandon my
74 restoration.  I graduated college a few months ago, got married, yada yada
yada, I have no room or time to continue this project.  I do not have a title
for it but will give you a bill of sale so you can file for a lost title or
simply use it as a parts car.  It's currently dissasembled, body off frame.
Rust issues in the normal spots, chassis mounts etc...  The motor is stripped
and has been hot tanked and partly reassembled with new lifters, gaskets,
rings, etc..  Interior is stripped, needs new seats, carpet etc...  I have
lots of new parts in the box, including a Holley carb, new alternator, and
lots of new old stock parts.  VIN is 472, auto, 360 CID.  Anyone interested
can have everything I have related to the car.  Buyer will need to arrange for
pickup but I'll help you out anyway I can.  I'm asking $1500 OBO.  I need to
clean out the garage before my mother throws it away.