Meet Articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Meet Articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 09:46:08 -0400
Ok gang.  I'm laying out the October issue of the magazine.  If anyone one
wants to write an article about the meet, please get on it and let me know.

Some suggestions are:
Did anything unusual happen on your way to or from the meet?
Did you have any car troubles?
Was this your first meet?

If you are working on something, but you won't be done for several weeks,
that's fine, I can put it in the Jan. issue.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229