RE: #2121

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: #2121
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:13:04 -0700
Hi... Yesterday I took possession of a white 1975 Bricklin SV1, #2121.  I am
the second owner and I know the original owner very well - it is my father
in law!

As this Bricklin has not been on the road since 1985, it needs work, and I
am taking it today to a mechanic in Riverside. My thanks to Kevin Hand for
pointing me in the right direction.  I hope to have the car on the road for
the  Bricklin meeting in Tucson.

I wonder if any lister can recommend a classic car insurance for the
Bricklin?

Mr. Jacques Le Clainche in lakeside, San Diego County.
5:26 PM