California Bricklin Owners Post Holiday Dinner - February 10,

To: Forum@bricklin.org, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: California Bricklin Owners Post Holiday Dinner - February 10,
From: Kevin D Hand <khand1486@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:24:29 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Dear Bricklin Owners/Enthusiasts:

While this e-mail is about a California Bricklin Owners hosted event, it is
being sent out on the Bricklin National e-mail distribution list to reach as
many owners possible that are in the area that would like to attend...

If you are receiving this e-mail, then you WILL NOT be getting an invitation
via US Postal Service.  We are using e-mails wherever possible to cut down on
postage expense to the CBO club.  Please be sure to print the attached
document, or go to the CBO website later this evening to get the file, if the
security settings of your computer or e-mail system do not allow attachments.
The same file will be posted on the CBO web site by 9PM Pacific on Thursday,
January 18.

http://www.californiabricklinowners.org

At long last after deciding to change venues, we have finalized details for our
post-holiday dinner!  Attached is an Adobe Acrobat document (PDF format) that
contains information about the dinner.  If you will be attending, please print
out the document and send it back right away with your payment so we can
reserve the appropriate number of seats for the dinner and show to follow...

If you have any questions, please respond back via e-mail or call me at the
phone number listed on the document.

Best Regards,

Kevin Hand
Western Regional Director, BI
President, CBO

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
CBO 2007 Post Holiday Greeting Letter.pdf]