Bricklin Internation 2005 Meet Video

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin Internation 2005 Meet Video
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:55:49 -0600
I thought I would put this up on YouTube and get a little more exposure for
the car.  I believe I only sent this to John Blair after the meet in 2005.  I
was looking for the Tom Synder Tomorrow show Malcolm Bricklin Interview here
and could not find anything related to Bricklin's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRu-9fP3EdA

If you listen closely in the backgroud sounds of the track section you can
hear Ray Sharpe (meet organizer) talking about his speeding tickets.

I am trying to get the slideshows from the last two meets up there also as
video.  Just have to do some work on the formatting.

Enjoy.

Greg 0036