Re: Items to revisit

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Items to revisit
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:52:31 -0600
John,

One thing that may make this more interesting is that I have a 74 and 75
door.  I have not reworked the 75 door yet, but have done the 74.  I will be
replacing the skin on the 74 with fiberglass first and will take a look at
making the window move more freely.

I used the Autoloc PW4450.  It actually had a good space inside the door to
store the unit.  I had one of the shafts break when trying to install so I
managed to get the other there.  I have tried to contact Autoloc several
times to get a replacement shaft since I would like to try to get some of my
money back on the system since I am unable to use it.

There is a Buick system on ebay that looks interesting, but may be to tall
for the Bricklin door and I am not sure about mounting points.  As with most
things, trial and error will probably be involved.

Greg 0036