email address/mirrors

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: email address/mirrors
From: "Joel Schneeweis" <jbschneeweis@sisna.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:09:11 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)
I found out from Kevin Rodgers that the car on the back of the Oct Bricklin
is not his.  He informed me that it belonged to Steve Ickes.

I am trying to find out what the mirrors on the car are.  I sent a message
to Steve with the  email addresses that Kevin gave me.  It was not delivered
  Does anyone have a good email address for Steve.

Thanks

Joel
VIN:  820 & 1976

IMSTP.gif]