[no subject]

To: Recipient list suppressed:;
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:29:44 -0500
While building my MGB GT V8 I found myself
making/finding bits for it.  Main find was a
O-rings for Smith & Jaeger gauges  the inner
ones are not listed in any catalog!  So I started
selling them and most enthusiasts are pleased
with my efforts.  I also found other people who
offered struts for the bonnet and tailgate, oil
failure warning kit, special camshaft seals,
intake & exhaust valves in stainless and a few
others such goodies.  But as profits usually do
not allow advertising I thought maybe a web site
with all these cottage industry offerings might
be useful.  So I am looking for such people who
want to add their wares to the web site.  The
site will ONLY give viewers a contact point  no
sales  no directions  no nothing, except for an
address or number.   People participating may
have to pay a small fee to pay for web site
hosting ($10-20 per annum  maybe nothing if sponsorship is obtained)

No commercial enterprises will be listed except
as banner adverts for a small fee to help cover expenses

Regards

Barrie Robinson
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII in the wings
http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm

PURVEYOR  of O-ring kits for Smith and Jaeger gauges
                         Stainless steel mesh grilles for MGBs
                         High-tech sound deadening materials
                       .........and Exotic wood gear lever knobs