Re: Recommended Spray Can Primer for Acylic - Krylon H20???

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Recommended Spray Can Primer for Acylic - Krylon H20???
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:42:06 -0400
It is not that all solvents are bad, it's just some particular blends. sign
shops paint acrylic on a regular basis, the paint they use is lacquer based
BUT, and that is a big BUT, it has been formulated for use on acrylic. If
you use the wrong paint on lexan, for example, it will wrinkle before the
paint dries. I would be very concerned with bonding with any spray bomb
paint
Rick