Re: manifold heta riser

To: <stewart8@mts.net>, "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: manifold heta riser
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 04:50:04 -0400
There are more than 90 Bricklins in Ontario, In the greater Windsor area
alone there are 16 that I know of, 6 of which are mine.
As for the heat riser it is from a 75 Granada with a 351 Windsor, That
entire manifold is very hard to find. The passenger is easy but the drivers
side is not.

Rick R

On 7/13/06 11:23:40 PM, The Stewarts (stewart8@mts.net) wrote:
> Last weekend we had 8 Bricklins from Manitoba at a car show in Gimili
Manitoba, a 9th had planned on >coming but his son got hurt and he had to
take him to hospital. It was nice to see that many Bricklins >together. I
think Manitoba has more Bricklins than any other province with 3 in our
group who have 2 each.