Recommended Spray Can Primer for Acylic

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Recommended Spray Can Primer for Acylic
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:55:22 -0500
I have read through the forum and searched the email index and I have not seen
a primer that is available in a spray can that was recommended. I am seeing
that Terry recommends water based sealant and others recommended a
polyurethane primer.  I just want to paint the acrylic roof panel.  It has a
lot of cracks and stress fractures.  I was hoping to experiment with just
painting this piece and not having to invest into a complete car painting
system at this time.  If I can get the required primer/sealant in a spray can
it would be more than enough for this small job.  Any recommendations?

Greg 0036