Re: Front End Work Continues - Transmission Cooler

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front End Work Continues - Transmission Cooler
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:19:30 -0400
You have a couple of options ,you can install a stand alone cooler in front
of the rad or you can get one designed for street rods, It is a fined
aluminum tube that bolts to the frame, I don't know how good it will work
with the lack of airflow under a brick and the nice aluminum one cost about
200. A good stand alone is in the neighborhood of 100.
Rick R

On 5/9/06 9:17:02 PM, Greg Schroeder (gschroeder@comcast.net) wrote:
> I am in the process of replacing the radiator and would like to do
something
different with the transmission cooler......Are there any options that
someone has installed or is aware