RE: Rust Preventive Foam?

To: gschroeder@comcast.net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rust Preventive Foam?
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 23:31:22 +0000
I don't know about a rust preventative foam, but I bought an undercoating
sprayer from JC Whitney and fabricated a longer "wand" for it out of copper
tubing.  I hooked that up to my compressor and was able to get it in pretty
much everywhere so I could spray the POR-15.  I did have to drill a couple
of holes (1/2") to get access to some areas though.  I used a lot of POR-15
as I was shooting in the blind and wanted to make sure I got all the
surfaces well coated.

Alan Coleman
#246 Original Owner