Re: Reinforcing garage

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reinforcing garage
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 18:12:57 -0400
At 06:38 PM 4/30/2006 -0700, CBL302 wrote:

>What I did was add another tarp under the original one giving me double
protection,if that is not possible in your case,what you could put over the
car,while stored in your portable garage is a old thick sleeping blanket,or
a bunch of thick winter blankets,that would make the hail bounce harmlessly
off.

Scott,

I think Claude has a good suggestion with the blankets.  Watch Harbor Freight,
they had some like packing blankets on sale for about $5.  I picked on up
just for the hell-of-it.  Nice and think so that should help protect the
car.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229