Techinal Help Needed

To: "Bricklin List" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Techinal Help Needed
From: "Ed Wenger" <wewenger@zoomlynx.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:31:55 -0500
Hello again.  I purchased  a 1975 Bricklin last weekend which I picked up on
Saturday.  Doors worked fine until I got it home - the orig hydraulic ones.
Then when I went to exit - clicking only and no hydraulic motor running.  I
was stuck in the car - not real funny then. Pulled the pin and did exit with
some difficulty.  Is there a circuit to check for the motor?  Where do I look?
Where can I purchase a shop manual for the car?  The fun has begun!

Thanks.

Ed Wenger
3295 Wayne Road
Chambersburg, PA 17201
717 263-5075
wewenger@zoomlynx.com

"Forgive your enemies ... but never forget their names"
 JFK