Re: Exhaust flange (doughnut) gasket

To: colemaal@hotmail.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust flange (doughnut) gasket
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:26:30 EST
Do you mean the flat gasket, or the 3-dimensional, metal flange,  spacer-type
thingy?  When I needed those a couple years ago I took the old  one to an
Advance Auto with an old guy who was willing to let me look  through the stock.

Unfortunately my gasket box also contains RX-7  gaskets and I sometimes can't
be sure which is which, unless the exhaust is  staring me in the face as would
normally be the case.

I think the flange  is either Advance Auto "Engine Seal" brand part #85076 or
85015.  They were  close, but I think I used 85015 (since 85076
is still in the bag, athough I  have another larger one loose, with no bag or
part number...hmm?)

Printed  on the bags:

85076 Exhaust Flange, Chry Prod, Dodge TK 6, V8  '58-87
sku 9547, future no. 12-2513
interchanges to:
Detroit 13032,  130321
McCord 82 0042
Victor F 5495C

85015 Exhaust Flange, AMC  Jeep/Eagle V8 1971-91
sku no. 60103-1, future no. 12-1068
interchanges  to:
Detroit 130031
McCord 82 0060, 82 0063
Victor F 7201,  F7204

Again, I think I used 85015.  Hope this helps.

George #  670, 220

In a message dated 1/10/2006 8:48:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,