Re: Installing heater core housing

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Installing heater core housing
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:11:00 -0400
All were made of a very  low density foam about 1/2" thick. some cheap
weather strip foam will do the trick for most. The seal between the evap and
fan box cut about half the airflow due the shape and size of the "gasket".
It is best to se a urethane roof patch tape here, It's not original but
improves AC performance and does not show.
Rick R

On 7/25/05 7:23:40 PM, David Dal Bianco (david_dalbianco@yahoo.ca) wrote:
> I'm re-installing the heater core housing on my Bricklin, and I notice
that there are some seals that go in between the housing and the firewall.
They are part numbers: