colors

To: <carpenterpa@ornl.gov>, "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: colors
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:18:14 -0400
Transmissions were bare metal to the best of my knowledge, I have never seen
one painted, My 76 is bare.
The driveshafts were bare, I have a couple of NOS ones that are bare with a
Dana tag and part #, They are of course now a bit rusty
The differentials were painted a semi-gloss black
The gas tanks were raw galvanized
Rick R