Bricklin for Sale

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin for Sale
From: "Gary Della'Zanna" <gary@dellazanna.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:21:23 -0400
FOR SALE

I bought the car about 6 years ago from a guy in New Orleans and drove it
back. It is and has been garaged.  It had an out of car engine over haul
about 5 years ago.

Currently the air compressor for the doors is not working..

I had Terry Tanner's shop replace the window tracks last year and he
recommended replacing the air compressor for the doors at that time.
Shortly after he changed the compressor, the pressure regulator failed and I
think it burned out the new compressor....keeping it on all weekend.

I have a new pressure regulator.... I ordered it from Terry Tanner. I have
not installed it yet.

I usually save all the car work for when my dad comes up to visit from
Florida, he just had surgery and will not be able to work on the car anytime
soon.  I can not find a local mechanic that will work on it.

I will fix it at some point, unless I can sell it as is.

I am willing to sell it for a reasonable price AS IS, to save the 24 hours
of driving it takes to do round trip to Terry's twice.

The doors are in great alignment.  That has never been a problem.

It runs fine.  It is in good to above average shape.  Look at the web site.

If you are interested in buying it "as is'...  make me a reasonable offer.

I am not desperate to sell it, but I could use the space in the garage and
not having to work on it would be a plus.

I am willing to trade it for a (street) motorcycle of similar value.

I also have a Car and Drive from 1975 (Bricklin was on the cover)

I have a poster signed my Malcolm Bricklin.

I have the repair manual and owners manual and the original Bricklin key.

I also have a Playboy from 74 or 75 that has an article about the bricklin.

Here is a web site I set up to try to sell it.

www.dellazanna.com/bricklin

I have a lot of Pics showing everything (good and bad).  Not trying to hide
anything.

E-mail me with any questions.

Gary