Vin # 910 found in CT

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vin # 910 found in CT
From: "Frank Cweklinski" <vaporwares@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:55:43 -0500
Hello,

I found vin # 910 in Beacon Falls, CT.

It's in definite need of TLC.  Its white, with 26,000 original miles on the
motor.  It starts, but as for any interior, exterior door skins, and roof
panel - those are missing.

Now I do not own the car, but I thought I'd pass on the info.  The owner of
the car isn't too motivated to do anything with the car, but he said I could
post it to the group and I can tell him what happens from there.....He is
asking $2500.

I can send pictures to anyone interested.  I sent an email yesterday with a
couple pics, but I think they were too large...

I myself would love to know if the club has any info on the history of this
car.

Frank