License Plate Light Replacement

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: License Plate Light Replacement
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:59:55 -0600
I have a burnt out light above the license plate.  When I remove the light
the piece appears to be sealed with the bulb inside.  From looking at the
service manual it appears to be just one part including the bulb.  Is this
the case or is there a way to open this that I am not seeing?  Also, if you
know the bulb number that would help with a replacement.  I am finding that
most of the number are missing from the bulbs since they have been in the
vehicle so long there is rust and other debris that has bonded to the bulb
base or is burnt out so bad the number is not readable.

Greg 0036