Re: Engine swap

To: jpivirotto@firstindustrial.com, James.Riesinger@doc.state.wi.us,
Subject: Re: Engine swap
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:40:01 EST
In a message dated 1/2/2005 11:31:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
James.Riesinger@doc.state.wi.us writes:

>      Happy new year everyone. My goal for the new year is to get my
> 75 brick back on the road. Has anyone out there put a 350 Chevy in there
> brick? If so I would like to get in contact to discuss the problems you
> encountered and get a few tips as to what tranny you used and if any
> clearance problems and the other little problems encountered .Thank you
> in advance  Jim Riesinger

As far as I know, that swap only been done with 1974 Bricklins, and possibly
(I think) race cars. When you asked the question a couple years ago, George
Schiro and Andrew Somerville were the people on the list with Chevrolet engines
in 74's.

Why don't you just stick with a Ford engine, or else get another 74 Bricklin
that needs an engine?

George Curley  (#220, 670)